www.pb2k.co.uk (Costello Ventures Ltd) Professional Photo Booth.
Magic Selfie Mirror Hire & Event Services
AGREEMENT made by and between yourself hereinafter referred to as the Purchaser, and PB2K / Costello Ventures Ltd, 12 Ewell Park Way, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 2NP hereinafter referred to as PB2K.
WITNESSETH NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises and the agreements herein contained and intending to be legally bound hereby, the Parties do agree as follows:
- The Purchaser hereby engages PB2K to provide a Photo Booth Service. The service is to be held at the notified Event Location and Date.
- PB2K hereby agrees to provide a Photo Booth Service for the Purchaser at the agreed date and location.
- The said Photo Booth Service shall consist primarily of providing photo graphical entertainment by means of a Photo Booth, Social Pod or Magic Selfie Mirror format.
- PB2K hereby agrees to render professional services and is at all times to have complete control of their program.
- The Purchaser in consideration of the Photo Booth Service to be rendered by PB2K, and the mutual promises contained herein, hereby agrees to pay PB2K in full for services rendered. Services requested that exceed the time frame agreed will be charged at the rate of £55 per half hour, payable the day of the engagement in cash only. It may not always be possible to provide additional service time. However, when feasible, requests for extended time will absolutely be accommodated. No further fee payable unless agreed and paid in advance of extended period.
- All Photo Booth services provided at the location are in contractual agreement with the Purchaser directly and are in no way legally bound to requests made by the venue, guests or attendees of the event in contravention to requirements of the Purchaser.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The agreement of the Photo Booth service is subject to proven detention by accidents, illness, terrorist attacks, riots, strikes, epidemics, acts of God, or any other legitimate conditions beyond control. If such circumstances arise, all reasonable efforts will be made by PB2K to find replacement entertainment at the agreed upon fees. Should PB2K be unable to procure a replacement, Purchaser shall receive a full refund to a maximum allowance of the funds received by PB2K only.
Purchaser agrees that in all circumstances, PB2K liability shall be exclusively limited to an amount equal to the service fee and that PB2K shall not be liable for indirect or consequential damages arising from any breach of contract.
For health and safety reasons PB2K reserves the right to deny any guest access to the Photo Booth, DJ Equipment, Dance Floor Hire or any other equipment, especially when intoxication levels are prominent. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to provide a responsible adult or security if so required to protect our equipment, staff and guests. Should any injuries or damages to our staff, equipment or your guests occur as a result from miss-interaction / intoxication this is the financial responsibility of the said Purchaser.
PB2K payment is in no way affected by inclement weather. For outdoor services or marquee events, Purchaser shall provide overhead shelter for the setup area as well as clear and safe “reasonable” access for vehicles, flight cases and trolleys. The Booth Host reserves the right, in good faith, to stop or cancel the Photo Booth should the weather or access pose a potential danger to themselves, the equipment, or guests. Every effort will be made to continue the photo booth. However, safety of our staff, equipment and the general public is paramount in all decisions. PB2K’s payment will not be affected by such cancellation. However we promise to do our fullest to always ensure this does not happen.
Purchaser shall provide PB2K with safe and appropriate working conditions. This includes a 10-foot by 7-foot area for the equipment. PB2K requires a minimum of one 15-20 amp circuit outlet from a reliable power source within 15 feet (along the wall) of the set-up area. This circuit must be free of all other connected loads. Any delay in the service or damage to PB2K’s equipment due to improper power is the responsibility of the purchaser. However we promise to do our fullest to always ensure this does not happen.
It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to inform PB2K in writting of any load or unload difficulties such as flights of stairs, faulty lifts/elevators, lighting, distance between loading area and venue location. PB2K’s Booth Hosts reserve the right to refuse service should any load or unload difficulties not be informed in writing prior to the event. Full fee is payable in any unfair or lack of notification herein.
All pictures taken are the property of PB2K and are hereby authorised for use in promotional material and other activities deemed acceptable by PB2K this includes all social, internet and media channels unless otherwise agreed in writing.
An immediate deposit is required in order to secure your date with PB2K. The Purchaser agrees settlement will be received at least two weeks prior to the event date.
Cancellation of any events will be charged as follows:
Prior to 1 year to event – no charge
9 months prior to event – 50%
6 months prior to event – 75%
Within 6 months of event – 100%
THE PARTIES hereto agree to abide by the terms of this agreement and intend to be legally bound thereby.